Qualified Bike Repair and Maintenance Workshop in central Perth
Ride Advice offers a thorough, professional servicing and repair for all kinds of bicycles.
Our mechanics give your ride a comprehensive check-up to keep it running smoothly.
There are three levels of service offered by our workshop.
General Service $99
- Wipe down frame and inspect bike (we will advise if extra work is needed)
- Inspect frame and forks
- Adjust gears (front and rear)
- Adjust brakes (front and rear)
- Oil chain
- Check condition of and inflate tyres
- Check both wheels (hubs and spokes)
Full Service $179
- Includes everything from the general service
- Degrease and clean
- Check chain and cassette for wear (and clean if required)
- Replace chain and cassette if necessary (parts not included)
- True wheels
- Check Bearings
- Check and replace cables if necessary (parts not included)
- Check and replace brake pads if necessary (parts not included)
- Remove and Re-Grease Bottom Bracket
- Check and lube Inner and outer Brake and Gear Cables
Deluxe Service $299
Please note with a Deluxe Service we will require your bike for minimum of 2 days.
- Includes everything from the full service
- Complete strip down of bike
- New cable kit throughout
- Repack bearings with new grease
Service prices are exclusive of parts. An extra charge may be levied for cycles presented in an unacceptable state of cleanliness. Servicing and repairs may not be completed on the day of repair if incorrect contact details are given or a customer cannot be reached.
We also off the following services in the workshop
- Wheel Building
- Suspension Servicing and repair
- Frame Repair and painting service.